Body is not geared for that

Home Forums Fan Mail Body is not geared for that

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  shabnamjutt 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

shabnamjutt
    Participant

Body is not geared for that arnoldschwarzenegger was not able to do it that’s what are all has some weak blackness right the only way for me to do this what’s is with the smith machine it is safe and I can definitely go down in perfect ALPHA MAN PRO movement so if you have access to the smith machine that go for it in a safe way and don’t forget to warm-up properly personally I do like I’ll three or four heavy assess and press machine before eventhinkin of touch in the squats right this month everybody with cute to do so as you can know back in the day when they were nor Smith machines the only guy who had like the biggest wheels biggest less meaning was called balm plots is the blonde guy with a huge lacks his body was short and in some way he had like a very tall are chest I’m not just but torso up so hews the ..
    For More Info ,Visit Our Site …. } http://www.hits4slim.com/male-enhancement-supplement.html

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.