Going to continue to move in the

Home Forums Fan Mail Going to continue to move in the

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  untekhan 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

untekhan
    Participant

Going to continue to move in the correct direction I’m insulin resistance was something I had documented insulin resistance through you know the standard test you would use an oral glucose tolerance test mohair all the three metrics he lifeforce t-boost
    would use to measure on some resistance for their in addition to you know the proxies we use for example looking at a ratio of triglycerides HDL cholesterol is a great proxy for insulin resistance and when I started out that ratio was about six I’m and that ratio obviously fell to below one which is really where you want to be returned to enormous change fasting insulin levels fasting glucose levels fall hemoglobin a1c reduced you know waist circumference strong girl you’re forty pounds lighter much lower reduction a much lower percentage of body fat I’m the you know all these sort of things that that were you know risks to my health in the not too distant future all ..
    For More Info,Visit Our Site ==> http://www.x4facts.com/lifeforce-t-boost/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.