Never Wash Your Face the Same Way Again

Home Forums Fan Mail Never Wash Your Face the Same Way Again

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  lorijvannote 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

lorijvannote
    Participant

I since the is going to be my skincare routine and I have never done a skin care routine in my almost three years it being on YouTube which is kind of insane behind I just have never been using the right products rice can I never found a system that worked for my skin and I just was never happy with anything that I’ve used before so thegerber products that I have here today I really love and it does work really well for my skin cell I’m really excited to share this with you guys and I hope you guys find this helpful to let go ahead and get into it I do you Bella Fleur Skin Care have a lot of stuff to show you guys and I don’t want this to be super long so I’m going to try to make this as quick and painless as possible so I’m just going to get started talking about my skin and my skin is very dry it’s very sensitive and I do you get break out every now and then but it never really too bad that I need acne products so everything I’m using ions four sensitive skin or like uneven skin tone because when I was younger I didn’t have a problem with breakouts when I was on 15 yr says I do have a bit acne scarring and a little bit discoloration but not too much at all Sunday she dies the product in which the way I wouldn’t use them.

http://www.tripleeffectseyeserum.org/bella-fleur-skin-care/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.